EMPLOYER: Elemental Data Collection
- Call centre downtown Ottawa
- No experience required
- Complete fluency in English mandatory
- $14 per hour
- Part-time leading to full time!
Responsibilities and Duties
Market Research Interviewers professionally conduct surveys over the telephone. There is no selling involved! Voice control, survey administration, documentation accuracy, clarifying information, the art of persuasion, task focus, and persistence are just some of the tools Elemental will equip you with to succeed as an Interviewer.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingualism in French or other languages are an asset
- Competent computer skills, including accurate, and efficient typing skills
- Work independently and as part of a team with strong project focus
- You will need a “can-do” attitude and the motivation to succeed
- A high-energy, self-starter
- Employees are offered flexible scheduling including part-time, evening, and weekend shifts
- A comfortable office environment
- Support and coaching from Supervisors
We thank everyone for their interest in joining our dynamic team, but due to the high volume of applications received only those qualified will be contacted.
EDCI is an equal opportunity employer, encouraging workplace diversity. All qualified individuals will be considered without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Elemental welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
START DATE: 07/09/2019