EMPLOYER: HEXO Corp.
As a member of HEXO’s high performing Program Office, you will be responsible to support the management of corporate wide initiatives and be able to drive the completion of individual development projects. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will ensure that corporate wide projects are managed using sound project management practices and principles. Based in our Ottawa Office, you will provide technical and project management expertise into HEXO’s Program Office function.
- Developing robust, detailed project plans for new product development projects, including tasks (WBS), resources, schedule, budget, identifying project goals, and setting the project’s timeline
- Collaborating with various, stakeholders within the organization (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Operations, Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Product Management, Product Development, etc.) and third parties, holding meetings to develop project plans and monitor project progress to ensure they remain on track, meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Developing meeting agendas, leading meetings and preparing succinct and comprehensive minutes with action items to be promptly distributed to relevant project stakeholders
- Reporting on the progress of projects to stakeholders
- Conducting project risk identification and management activities, including the management of a project risk register
- Identifying, tracking and managing project issues, finding resolution through creative problem solving and cross-departmental collaboration
- Ensuring project deliverables are provided by the relevant stakeholders within agreed timelines to ensure progress remains on track
- Managing stakeholders, both internal and external to the organization, via stakeholder register and responsibility assignment matrix, answering questions
- 10 years project management experience
- Experience managing large, complex projects that have impacts across an organization
START DATE: 07/15/2019