i-Sight is looking for Product Applications Specialist to ensure our software remains an industry leader by providing products and services that are easy-to-use, intuitive, and supports our clients desired outcomes.
Your responsibilities as a Product Application Specialist at i-Sight would require you to become a subject matter expert on our software and customers. This would allow you to provide input into solutions to solve customer requirements, assist in design and deployment of customer solutions, develop standardization in analytics, reporting, and documentation, develop and deliver training, and work with our customers to enhance their use of i-Sight. The Product Application Specialist is a rewarding role that requires an individual that is able to adapt, learn, and deliver quality results at a rapid pace.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Assist deployment teams by gathering user requirements during sales, on-boarding, and after go-live
- Develop training programs and deliver training to customers
- Create reporting and analytics from i-Sight environments that are both custom projects and standardized product additions
- Create report templates from i-Sight environments that are both custom requests and standardized product additions
- Suggest improvements for the product to product managers
- Meet with customers to conduct feedback gathering and product review sessions for road-map validation
- Assist sales with the development of reporting, analytics, templates, and training assets during and after the sales process
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and the environment in which they are used
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers
- Proven work experience as a Product Specialist, Product Owner, or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to conduct training to customers in-person and using web based platforms (GoToMeeting)
- Familiar and proficient with business intelligence and reporting applications (BO, Tableau, YellowFin, etc.)
- Track record of superior customer service and ability to articulate customer requirements
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Degree in business, software development, or acceptable combination of experience
START DATE: 07/17/2019