EMPLOYER: United Services Group
Carry out all equipment repairs and implement efficient preventative maintenance to all machines required by the Corporation to ensure excellent quality and customer satisfaction. Compensation and Benefits:
• $45,000 - $47,000 per year
• Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision care after 3 months), pension plan after 1 year
• Dynamic fast paced environment with excellent learning opportunities and flexibility
• Coordinate and schedule the activities to repair and maintain the equipment as required by the Department.
• Develop and implement a preventive maintenance program.
• Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity.
• Train subcontractors and/or Area Managers on best practices to maintain the equipment in good working condition.
• Ensure that standards for safe working conditions are always observed. • Prepare reports as required by Manager of Mechanical Services.
• Foster and build working relationship with Subcontractors.
• Be willing to travel frequently within your designated territory or outside the province (as may be required from time to time).
• Ability to work flexible shifts on a rotational basis Weekends and Late Shifts. Core Competencies
• Research and Analysis
• Decision making and Judgement
• Mediating and Negotiating
• Completion of secondary school or equivalent experience
• 3 years technical experience on cleaning equipment repairs necessary
• Computer knowledge
• Valid Drivers’ License CLEAN RECORD
• Knowledge of material and labour costs
START DATE: 08/01/2019