EMPLOYER: 401 Auto RV Group
We will be holding interviews for the following position at 20 Frank Nighbor Pl, Kanata, ON on Wednesday, September 25th and Thursday, September 26th from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Receptionist - $14 - $16 / hour, Full-time
We will be hiring for the following location
- CampMart / 401 Auto Financing, Kanata, ON CA
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Strong Communication Skills
- Multi-line phone experience
- Multi-tasking in different areas
- Friendly attitude, outgoing individuals will jump to the front of the line
- Above average computer skills
- Valid G Driver's License and acceptable driving record
How to prepare
Please bring In order to expedite the hiring process, please bring as many of the following items: * Resume * Drivers License * 2-3 References * Drivers Abstract with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie).
How to get to the event
The job fair is located at the end of Frank Nighbor Place, beside the Home Depot and across from Movati Athletic and Xtreme Trampoline Park. The store may still be under construction and the lot may be unpaved. Please park as close to the building as possible and you will be directed into the building.
About The 401 Auto RV Group
The 401 Auto RV Group is a privately owned Dealership Group with 18 Locations across Ontario consisting of 7 CampMart RV Stores, 7 401 Auto Financing Centres, 3 Kia Dealerships and 1 Volkswagen Dealership. We have over 300 employees and our newest Location in Kanata/Ottawa will be our biggest store. It will be open for business on October 14, 2019 with a projected employee count of 75.
This location will be a full service RV Retailer and Auto Financing Centre. We are hiring all positions (Sales, Financing, Administration, 310s Mechanics, General Labours, Auto Detailers, Call Centre Representatives, Drivers and more.
We offer above industry standard wages, work-life balance and opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- G (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)
START DATE: 10/15/2019