EMPLOYER: CLV Group
As our Property Maintenance Technician, your main focus is to complete day-to-day minor maintenance repairs, to a high standard, contributing to the overall customer satisfaction of our residents.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Performing repairs to rental properties as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
- Performing routine and scheduled preventative maintenance of properties;
- Maintaining general upkeep of the properties to ensure all amenities are in good working order and operating to the satisfaction of our residents;
- Responding to emergency calls;
- Completing all approved maintenance related work orders;
- Taking initiative when corrective action is necessary and removing any identified hazards;
- Painting as necessary;
- Landscaping duties as required;
- Ensuring proper disposal of garbage and debris from the properties;
- Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
- Working knowledge and professional experience in a wide variety of maintenance and light construction tasks including basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and finishing work.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
- Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- Must have tools necessary to complete all tasks.
- Hours can sometimes be varied and long.
- You will need to respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- You may need to participate in an after-hours rotational emergency response team.
- Weekend hours may be required.
START DATE: 10/10/2019