Are you currently in school or planning on continuing your education? UPS will pay up to $3000 per semester through our tuition reimbursement program! Our preload package handlers will receive a $300 bonus at 30 Working Days, a $700 bonus at 90 days and another $1000 at 12 months of service! At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
Job Details: UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Package Handlers at our Ottawa location.
$16.10 per hour (includes hourly bonus).
Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
• Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
• Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
• Job Location: 8825 Campeau Drive, Stittsville
• Work days: Monday - Fridays* (mandatory)
• Scheduled Shift: 2:00AM - 9:00AM (Shift starts between 2am and 6 am depending on volume)
• Category: Warehouse Operations Required Skills
• Ability to follow set procedures
• Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
• Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
• Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
• Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes and routing charts
• Full training provided
• Weekly pay (every Friday)
• $16.10 per hour (includes hourly bonus)
• Guaranteed wage progression up to $25.99 per hour
• Extended health and dental benefits
• Group insurance and pension benefits
• Opportunities for advancement
• Free onsite parking
• Tuition reimbursement up to $3000 per semester plus $300 reimbursement for books (conditions apply)
START DATE: 11/06/2019