EMPLOYER: The Vacancy Solution
Part-time Virtual Administrative support required for busy/small Rental Property Management Company.
10-15 hours per week to start: 15 – 25 hours per week April through August: 10-15 hours September through April unless business growth warrants more hours.
We are a small busy, growing Residential Property Management and Leasing services company, The Vacancy Solution. in our fifth year of operation. There is now a solid opportunity for an awesome Virtual Part-time Administrative Support person to work on Contract. Flexible hours by mutual arrangement. Possibly to move onto payroll for right individual.
Candidates, must express an interested in Residential Property Management, preference will be given to applicants with experience in the Industry particularly, as a Property Administrator. Due to the nature of the Property Management and Leasing services business in general the applicant must be comfortable managing day to day variety, (no two days are the same), handling last minute changes in tasks and rush jobs.
Skills & Interests – Must:
- Be interested in helping the business to continue to grow, and for their position to expand over time.
- Be able to work independently on Projects from a list of tasks without daily instruction, and to be able to report on work completed succinctly.
- Have strong ability to really listen to the customer, and to read and respond to emails appropriately.
- Be adept at organizing, categorizing and maintenance of an excellent Cloud filing system
- Have excellent English writing skills - enjoy proof reading and writing
- Possess attention to detail, such as spelling, dates, names number etc. for leases and legal forms.
- Have computer literacy, Word, Excel, Outlook, Experience with Databases, preferably those pertaining to Property Management
- Have Common Sense – ability listen and follow directions and make suggestions for improvements.
- Be able to conduct efficient and effective research on homes for rent, market pricing etc.
Interest and experience with posting articles via social media, is an asset
Must have - Access to internet, PC Computer/printer/scanner, a vehicle is an asset.
Samples of tasks include:
- Respond to email inquiries regarding advertised rental suites/homes
- Conduct research into market rents for comparable properties
- Prepare Leases and other property related documents
- Enter tenant and owner information into database, make sure all property files are complete.
- Enter Rent payments received, and maintenance work orders in database.
- Set up and maintain office e-files in a cloud base system to be shared between owner and staff
- Oversee Virtual phone system messaging to ensure working at all times.
Review forms and templates used for correspondence for grammatical correctness. Suggest improvements, create new templates as required.
- Track/write up processes at they are learned and create a staff manual.
- Assist with Social media content as requested.
Please email a cover letter with your resume that clearly expresses:
- Why you are interested in this particular position.
- Your Experience with Databases or CRMs
- Your experience related to the job task and skills that are required.
- Your Technical abilities.
- Include demonstration of organizational and English language writing skills.
Please note that this is an entry level position.
Please do not reply to this position if you are seeking Full-time employment.
Please do not reply to this position if you are not comfortable in working on a contract basis for the first few months.