EMPLOYER: Laurysen Kitchens
Laurysen Kitchens is a family owned business that has been creating award-winning kitchens, bathrooms, cabinetry, and closets for 50 year! We have an immediate opening for a Driver's Helper to join our team. I you are reliable and enjoy physical work and the mobility a delivery role offers then we'd like to hear from you !
Main Duties Include:
- Assist Driver in the safe loading and unloading of fine cabinetry,counter tops, and accessories
- Ensure all materials and cabinets are in rooms where they are to be installed
- Perform various in-shop duties during non-delivery periods - preparing stock items for shipment, cleaning truck, assist on assembly line or other areas, etc
- Follow all customer and company safety rules, policies and procedures
Successful Candidate Will:
- have good communication skills (English)
- be safety minded
- be organized
- be flexible
- be reliable
- be physically able to perform heavy lifting
- be available to work from 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 Mon to Thur & 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Fri
- Working at Heights certification an asset
Must have own transportation (no public transit).
Laurysen Kitchens is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are based on merit, qualification, and business need.
START DATE: 09/08/2020