EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is seeking highly talented engineers to create the next generation of Network Virtualization products and services. Imagine being a part of this awesome team!
- 5+ year experience of in networking industry
- experience including Switching, Routing, and Network Protocols.
- Strong understanding in the operation of network equipment such as Switches, Routers, Broadband Access, and other devices.
- Expertise of network device internal software and hardware such as the Network Operating System (NOS), Switch device, PON, DPLL, MAC, PHY and transceivers.
- Knowledgeable with packet processing and data plane/control plane operation.
- Well-informed in advanced networking topics such as latency, time synchronization and disaggregation.
Nice to have skills:
- Highly flexible and solutions oriented.
- Decent knowledge of Broadcom devices is highly desirable.
- Comfortable with the dynamic nature of consulting business.
- Good interpersonal skills - friendly demeanour, collaborative, effective listener.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation preparation and presenting.
- Talent to view software from an architectural and system perspective.
- Has a passion about learning about relevant new technologies.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org