EMPLOYER: Clean Water Works Inc.
Working from our Ottawa office located at 1800 Bantree Street, Clean Water Works seeks an eager, dedicated General Labourer to join one of the most trusted and integrated providers of Infrastructure Construction and Rehabilitation (Trenchless CIPP, Pipe Rehabilitation and CCTV, Environmental, and Plumbing) solutions.
You will be joining a fast-paced team of experts who perform Vacuum truck digging, cleaning and camera work in the General Ottawa Area. The successful candidate will have a valid G driver’s license (or provincial equivalent) with a dependable means to get to work, be punctual and dependable, be capable of working in a construction setting (exposed to the weather, capable of physical labour, able to occasionally work in confined space environments) and enjoy working independently and as part of a strong cohesive team.
- Assist all operational staff
- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner
- Report for duties on time
- Clean and perform preventative maintenance on the trucks and on the auxiliary equipment that is used
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined during their orientation as well as updated procedures through staff meetings and bulletin boards
- Perform Manual labor duties as assigned
- Experience with or capable of working in confined spaces is an asset
- Valid G license with clean driving record
- Hard Working
- Able to work days, evenings, nights and weekend, if required (we provide 24 hr. emergency services to the community)
- Team player
- Capable of working safely and holding others to do the same
- Good customer service skills
What we have offer:
- Competitive wages
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Free parking
- PPE provided
- We are considered an essential service and have continued to work throughout the pandemic.
START DATE: 09/14/2020