EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for an engineer who will implement best practices to scale the platform through automation while ensuring security across the solution.
- 2 years of experience designing and implementing software with high-level languages including Java or Python;
- 2 years of experience in cloud computing with a preference to Amazon AWS;
- familiarity with secure coding practices and compliance adherence within a cloud environment including PCI, ISO27001 and SOC2;
- hands-on infrastructure, systems and application architecture experience in large scale, web-based applications;
- skilled in developing infrastructure as code including technologies like Terraform and Serverless;
- experience with testing and managing high availability environments with performance of disaster recovery tests on a regular basis; and
- understanding of load testing, monitoring and performance management tools for every layer of the environment.
Nice to have:
- bachelor of Science degree in related discipline, advanced degree desired
- familiar with various performance monitoring and profiling tools
- strong customer service & customer focus with the ability to provide service to all levels of the organization
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org