EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
HTG is looking for someone to join our growing and dynamic team focused on enabling equipment suppliers to move from supplying proprietary hardware equipment to cloud software systems.
You will be involved in developing technologies such as SDN/NFV/VNF etc. and be proficient in C/C++, Linux, RTOS, protocols, and multi-core processing.
- 5+years hands on experience of software development;
- C/C++ development in networking software;
- Linux or RTOS;
- deep understanding of switching, routing or security protocols;
- Packet processing and data plane/control plane; and
- Telecommunication or network communications domain expertise.
Nice to have:
- familiarity of multi-core processor architecture and programming
- protocol experience in L4-L7 layers as TCP, SCTP, GTP, SIP, DIAMETER or similar
- knowledge of hardware acceleration using network processors for cyphering and key processing
- security experience such as IPSec, SSL/TLS, VPNs, DPI, Authentication, etc.
- skilled with switch SDK
- proficiency with Linux kernel or device driver
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward cover letter and resume to: email@example.com