EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
Are you a Project Manager looking for a new and exciting career?
Do you want to work with one of the top leaders in the field of technology?
- 8+ years of relevant experience working in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) field;
- experience with program/project management roles for cloud or virtualization systems integration delivery projects;
- hands-on experience with multivendor and software professional services for communication service provider or enterprise customers is preferred;
- proficient with NFV, switching/routing (edge), network design;
- strong negotiation skills to work with customers and resource owners. Ability to mentor and lead by influence and collaboration;
- PMP certification is a plus along with virtualization and networking technology certifications;
- demonstrated skills in desktop applications as well as project management and financial tools; and
- the ability to travel to support customer projects.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, business or equivalent experience
- experience with managed services and build-operate-transfer projects is a plus
- superb written, verbal, and presentation communications skills
- strong quantitative skills
- attention to statement of work details and customer and partner facing skills
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org