EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
We're looking for a super data storage person that has experience creating/setting up distributed storage with tight Linux cluster integration. The types of databases we're interested in include Mesos, Hadoop/HDFS, GlusterFS, or even InfluxDB.
This is for a project (will be permanent) with an INSANE amount of cloud-based data. This is a world-class project we’re working on here. Think of the storage requirements for YouTube, or Netflix...it's that kind of size or bigger. Take your career to the next level!
If this sounds like you then High Tech Genesis would like you to be involved in our new project!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong background in distributed storage technologies: network file storage, network-attached block storage, existing distributed storage solutions like Apache Mesos, GlusterFS, HDFS, and/or InfluxDB
- Proven experience in setup, deploy, configure, and manage these distributed storage solutions at scale, on large clusters under elasticity and high-availability constraints
- Strong infrastructure stack experience with tools like Terraform, & DC OS
- Deep experience in performance tuning, profiling, and scaling of network storage solutions
- Good networking and Linux clusters experience
- Solid experience with configuration management tools
- BS/MS in Computer Science
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
START DATE: 01/26/2021