EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Systems Support Engineer, who will have the opportunity to work on our next generation device and interface with customers and users.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant systems support engineering experience
- 2-3 years of coding experience
- Hands-on experience coding in Python and understanding of embedded protocols
- Proven experience in wireless communication protocols like Wifi and Bluetooth
- Understanding of low-level hardware designs
- Proficient in dealing with field users, customers and level 3 engineering support
- Practiced in dealing with thermal testing and device calibration
- Demonstrates good communication skills, written and spoken and is capable of presenting technical concepts to audiences of various technical abilities
- Understanding of embedded systems, O/S Fundamentals and RTOS
- Experience in serial driver development for UARTs, i2c, SPI, CAN, input devices, touch controllers etc.
- Proven drive to deliver test automation, continuous integration (CI/CD), code analysis, code reviews and other to ensure quality and functionality during development from unit testing through verification testing
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org