EMPLOYER: Ottawa Community Housing
SCOPE OF POSITION
Ottawa Community Housing is a social housing landlord that operates a diverse portfolio of more than 14,700 housing units in the City of Ottawa.
The Landscape Student will work as part of a team that is responsible for general exterior maintenance, including keeping property sites clean of debris and plant maintenance. The team will be under the supervision of the Property Manager.
- Clean and remove debris from Ottawa Community Housing Sites.
- Operate mechanical landscape equipment.
- Weed and maintain shrub and flower beds.
- Cut and trim grass areas and prune shrubs.
- Plant flowers, shrubs prepare and seed grass areas.
- Other related tasks may be assigned as required.
- Available to work full-time from April to August 2021
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Must be between 15-30 years of age
- Satisfactory Criminal Records Check
- Must provide CSA approved work boots
To apply, please follow this link to submit your application online:
OCH is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify Human Resources and we will work with you to jointly address your needs.
START DATE: 05/03/2021