EMPLOYER: Consolidated Office Installation Services
CONSOLIDATED OFFICE INSTALLATION SERVICES
Consolidated Office Installation Services is growing, and seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, technically-inclined individual to join our office systems installation team immediately. This position involves moving and installing all types of office furniture and case goods into business addresses. The applicant should have experience on Haworth, Steelcase, Teknion, Herman Miller, Global, Allsteel and Knoll panel systems, and a good knowledge of the unique handling requirements of furniture. Of benefit would be experience in leading a team in an installation setting.
Rate of pay is competitive and dependent on experience. Driver’s license (with clean abstract) strongly preferred, bilingualism is an asset. Should have own tools and must be bondable.
Physical fitness necessary (lifting up to 50 lbs), Steady work regular hours, evenings and weekends where required.
- Performance bonuses
- Shared benefits program (if eligible)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pay for travel time
- Tool purchase program
Successful candidates will have completed a high school diploma or higher and must be able:
- read and interpret blueprints, product drawings and specifications
- load and unload trucks with supplies, product and equipment
- assemble and install office systems furniture
- effectively handle power and hand tools
- perform service and repair assessments and installations
Candidates will be working on client sites in busy and high-profile corporate settings and as such should possess good communication skills, professionalism in customer service, and maintain a clean and presentable appearance and workspace.
Additional key abilities include:
- organization, planning, decision-making and delegation
- responsive problem-solving
- capacity to work well with co-installers and be an effective team member
- ability to take direction
- perform well in a fast-paced environment
- handle physically arduous duties
All candidates should be receptive to continuous learning.
Valid driver’s licence preferred, not required for non-driver positions.
Tools and safety equipment required.
Satisfactory police background check required upon offer. Additional security clearances (CISD, MGS, etc) may be required.
Walker's/Capital Group of Companies Limited welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
START DATE: 07/15/2021