EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for an exceptional Performance Tester who will be involved in setting up a test environment, utilizing tools to load applications under stress and measure performance.
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Preparing test reports for management to review.
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- 5+ years of performance testing experience
- Ability to code/script with Python
- Extensive knowledge and experience of performance testing and monitoring tools
- Familiarity with Agile
- Understanding of test automation and tools like selenium and cucumber
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Testing Coordination experience
- Ability to understand the various system components and debug performance bottlenecks
- Advanced technical writing skills
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/performance-tester-ottawa
START DATE: Immediate