EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Program Manager that will own full program life cycle from initiation to deployment.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead programs from abstract ideation through concepts and creating concrete execution plans; mange implementation processes include project status, metrics, change control, testing, and release.
- Develop and manage cross-functional program schedules; identify risks, manage scope and resource changes, and monitor progress against plan.
- Drive meeting, the agendas, takes notes, critical issues, follow up, drive closure on issues/blockers.
- Identify, escalate and drive resolution of issues that affect program schedule and feature commitments. Define, generate and assess performance metrics for the program.
- Ensure all necessary data are available for critical decision making.
- communicate regularly to management and executives on program status, risks and change control.
- Ensure effective communication within the cross-functional teams - Operations, Engineering, Product Management, QA and release management.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Lead quarterly planning to ensure quarterly goals and business key results are met.
- Assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, and develop options to solve/improve.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of technical project management experience of large-scale programs for Software Engineering Products
- Understanding of product and software development lifecycle; with an ability to adjust using agile methodologies
- Our ideal candidate needs to be techy to understand the concepts, have done large projects that can handle dependencies, and figure out the politics behind things
- Experience facilitating planning and coordination efforts across Engineering, Product and Design teams to support schedules and planning, tracking, and communicating product delivery expectations
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail in regards to written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a high level of integrity and reliability
- Exceptional team player with the ability to quickly develop and foster cross-functional relationships
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills and the ability to work/influence with different levels of management
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
START DATE: Immediate