Together we’re going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for Full Time Dispatcher for School Bus Drivers in Carp, Ontario. Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility Company, a subsidiary of Transdev.
We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to be Difference Makers within the industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities in which we operate.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers as a recipient of the Excellence Award. If you’re a high achiever looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
Reporting to the Dispatch Supervisor, the Schools Dispatcher is responsible for the dispatch of drivers and providing accurate direction. The role also includes providing a high degree of customer service in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ensure dispatch and driver operations are in accordance with established standards.
- Customer Service Calls, Recurring rides & Special event coordination.
- Incident reporting
- Dispatch drivers to various routes on a timely basis.
- Alert drivers to road closures and other delays
- Identify all runs and drivers active on routes are on time to ensure no students are left behind
- Manage and pull a variety of reports as per the Dispatch Supervisor’s directive
- Manage and assist with scheduling vehicle maintenance as required
- Answer phones, fax, and email correspondence in a professional and courteous manner
Candidates should ideally demonstrate the following:
- Dispatch experience within transportation or service industry or related education
- Utilize radio to communicate effectively with all en route drivers
- Excellent time and stress management skills
- Excellent, strong proven customer service experience
- Computer software experience in MS Office
- Understanding of transportation company an asset
- Clean criminal record search
- Computer Software experience in MS Word & Excel
- Available to work split shift Morning and Afternoon
- Geographic knowledge of the City of Ottawa and surrounding areas
- Preferably Bilingual
- Benefits package
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
Sounds interesting? Please send your resume directly to Lubna Haq, Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview. We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.
START DATE: Immediate