Buswasher - Yard Attendant
Together we’re going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for Full Time Bus washer, in Carp, Ontario.
Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility Company, a subsidiary of Transdev. We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to be Difference Makers within the industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities in which we operate.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers as a recipient of the Excellence Award. If you’re a high achiever looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
Reporting directly to the Shop Manager, the Bus Washer Yard Attendant is responsible for ensuring vehicle cleanliness, according to company guidelines.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Previous cleaning and detailing experience an asset
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions including rain, extreme heat/cold
- Use power washer and brushes; able to sweep and remove trash from buses
- Complete service department tasks as required
- Perform light maintenance to shop areas, and related yards
- Possess a valid Ontario G license
- Provide a Clean drivers abstract
- Must be over 21 years old
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and sound organizational competencies.
- Excellent proven customer service experience.
- must be able to lift at least of 50lbs
- Other duties as assigned
- Clean uniform daily
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Why work for us?
- Base wage $15.50/ hr
- Benefits package
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
- Award Winning
- Growth oriented company
- Subsidiary of Global Transportation Provider (Transdev)
Sounds interesting? Please send your resume directly to Lubna Haq, Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview. We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.
START DATE: Immediate