EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
We are looking for a Data Scientist, with Python fluency and dedication to code quality. As for Python, we are after proficiency in object-oriented and test-driven development, as well as hands-on experience with scientific computing packages in Python (such as Pandas and NumPy).
- 8+ years of related experience
- Experience as: Agile Software Development | Test Automation Python | OpenStack | Docker | Kubernetes | CI/CD
- Ability to go deep into technical architecture and design when needed to solve a complex problem
- Strong technical expertise on cloud technologies and cloud architectural patterns such as API services, Containerization, Micro-services, Application monitoring
- Experience with frequent and incremental development, testing, and deployments using Agile development methodologies, and DevOps practices
- Experience building and improving CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Significant experience with Python (preferably with AsyncIO)
- Experience with virtualization and containerization platforms like KVM, OpenStack, Docker
- Experience with Cloud technologies including, Mesos, DCOS, Kubernetes,
- Experience with lab automation, lab orchestration, inventory management, scheduler logic
- Experience with distribute compute, distributed microservices architecture design and implementation
- Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems, and services
- Experience with OAuth and security protocols
- Experience with monitoring technologies such as Prometheus, ELK
- Experience using CI/CD systems including GitHub
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: Immediate