EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a highly motivated engineer who is passionate about DevOps and creating automation that enables the availability, performance, security, and scalability of cloud-based microservices and infrastructure.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of build and release experience as an automation engineer
- Significant experience with Groovy and Jenkins
- Proven track record of designing, building, and maintaining CICD solutions for complex, highly
distributed cloud-based solutions
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Understanding with Ansible
- Skilled with AWS
- Comfortable working with Linux systems administration and networking
- Expert troubleshooting and analytical skills, self-directed problem solver
- Familiarity with Maven and Artifactory
- Knowledgeable with Cassandra, CockroachDB, Consul, Vault, Nginx, Kafka, Redis, Zookeeper, and ELK
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- At ease working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with standard security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us today! Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/devops-engineer-7
START DATE: 11/18/2021