EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for an engineer who will implement best practices to scale the platform through automation while ensuring security across the solution.
Required skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience designing and implementing software with high-level languages including Java or Python
- 2 years of experience in cloud computing with a preference to Amazon AWS
- Hands-on experience with secure coding practices and compliance adherence within a cloud environment including PCI, ISO27001 and SOC2
- Practiced in infrastructure, systems and application architecture experience in large scale, web-based applications
- Skilled in developing infrastructure as code including technologies like Terraform and Serverless
- Proficiency with testing and managing high availability environments with performance of disaster recovery tests on a regular basis
- Understanding of load testing, monitoring and performance management tools for every layer of the environment
- Bachelor of Science degree in related discipline, advanced degree desired
- Familiar with various performance monitoring and profiling tools
- Strong customer service & customer focus with the ability to provide service to all levels of the organization
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us today!
Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/site-reliability-engineer-4
START DATE: 12/09/2021