EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for someone to design and develop embedded telecommunications software. It will be your responsibility to develop real time embedded software in C/C++ on the Linux and VxWorks Operating System. Extensive experience with telecommunication technologies such as Ethernet, IP, MPLS is critical for the position.
- 5+ years’ work experience in embedded software
- Hands-experience developing high performing, fault tolerant, highly available C/C++ application software on multi-processor, highly concurrent systems in data networking domain
- Proficient with interrupt handling, inter-process communication, memory management, multi-threading
- Capable of working in Linux and VxWorks OS utilities and system calls
- Familiarity with hitless software upgrades of embedded Telecom systems
- Experience with improving system-level robustness to support a large-scale network
- Familiarity with Packet networking, Layer-2, VLAN, MPLS, Layer-3 Routing, L3 VPN, Segment Routing and Switching, TCP/IP, Ethernet (100GbE, 10GbE)
- Knowledge in debugging complex system/platform issues such as crashes and traps, memory leaks, issues with inter-process communications, CPU hogs etc.
- Skilled with Packet Optical Switching application would be an asset
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Join us now!
Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/packet-networking-software-engineer
START DATE: Immediate