EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a senior embedded software engineer.The successful candidate will develop new features, modify existing features by adding new functionality and certify features of a Virtualization Platform.
- Work with product management and system architect to understand customer requirements
- Develop product features in accordance with customer requirements
- Provide technical leadership to other members of the team
- Take initiatives to improve features and processes
Required skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of software development methodology
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in designing complex software features
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in a software design and development role
- Solid programming experience in C and assembly (x86, ARMv8)
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools and defect tracking tools
- BSc / MSc degree (Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technical degree)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your new career with us today! Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/senior-embedded-software-engineer
START DATE: 06/15/2022