EMPLOYER: Ergoprime Inc.
Are you passionate about using ergonomics to solve problems for better worker health, optimal human performance and productivity boosts? ErgoPrime is looking for a professional, detail and results oriented critical thinker to enhance the health and productivity of our clients.
ErgoPrime has a 24-year track record of creating healthier workplaces where employees perform at a high level and drive business results.
We Offer You
- On-going 1:1 and group training, mentorship and skills development from a Canadian Certified Professional Ergonomist (CCPE)
- You will learn from 60+ years of experience to develop your skills
- Leadership and management opportunities to help advance your career
- Competitive compensation
- Paid onboarding and training
- Company sponsored dinners
- First rate administrative support so you can focus on doing the work you love!
- Flexible work environment to support work-life balance
- Support in developing deep customer relationships
- A minimum of 2 years related experience, preferably in a consulting environment.
What You Need to be Successful
- A university degree in ergonomics, or related discipline with an emphasis on ergonomics such as kinesiology, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, occupational Health Nurse
- Registered and in good standing with your professional association/college and have errors and omissions insurance
- 2 years experience as a practicing ergonomist
- Ability to work in French and English languages is a strong asset
- Outstanding listening and communication skills to develop deep client relationships including anticipating client needs and providing the best customer experience.
- Creative and strong problem solving skills
- A self-starter with ability to work independently and self-manage priorities and deliverables
- Flexibility in responding to changing demands, timelines, and priorities
- Desire to learn and work toward continuous improvement
- Competency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MSTeams, and utilizing on-line technologies
- A valid drivers licence, reliable vehicle for travel to client sites, and a cell phone
- Ability to be granted Reliability Level security clearance
- Maintain a private and safe home workspace and have high-quality internet connection.
The successful candidate will work independently and with a seasoned team to provide:
- Office and workplace ergonomic assessments (virtual and in-person)
- Create and deliver ergonomics training (office ergonomics, safe lifting, tool use, etc.)
- Return to work assessments and services
- Job coaching
- Physical Demands Analysis
- Ergonomic program development
- Develop ergonomic wellness initiatives and education programs
- Assist clients with implementation of recommendations and on-going support to attain better health outcomes
- Assist with business development activities such as marketing, proposal development, social media
- Prepare reports for clients
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
Everyday we strive to serve our clients, keeping them healthy and well by living our core values in everything we do:
- The Best Customer Experience
- Expert Ergonomic Solutions
- Never Stop Learning
Please submit your resume and cover letter describing why you are the perfect fit.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work is being performed virtually and in-person. In-person work is 1-on-1 with client and staff wearing masks, frequent sanitization and social distancing. Health and safety for everyone is a top priority. The successful candidate will be fully vaccinated.
START DATE: 07/06/2022