EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
Do you want to be a part of an organization which is a pioneer in renewable energy and work side-by-side with the newest technology and electric vehicles? This is not only an opportunity to work in this growing sector, but it is a chance also to steer the team to success with input to the finished product, and massive growth opportunity!
High Tech Genesis is looking to hire a Firmware Developer to join our exciting team where you will develop and deliver control software modules for bare metal STM32 platforms for renewable energy technology including electric vehicle charging, solar power, home monitoring and more!
- Write software modules to manage and control energy-centric hardware peripherals
- Tune the control algorithms
- Optimize firmware for speed and troubleshoot problems based on user feedback
- Promote good software engineering practices through design and code reviews
Required skills and experience:
- 4 years of experience developing embedded C software code on bare metal programming
- 3 years of experience developing embedded C code on STM32 or other ARM-based microcontrollers.
- 2+ years of experience with microcontroller architectures and hardware buses and peripherals (i2c, spi, can, pwm etc)
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting hardware and software
- 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps or Jira
- Demonstrated ability to tune control algorithms on simulation software and port to microcontrollers in a deployed product
- Experience with Algorithms to control power conversion, or motor control
- Experience with board bring ups
- Recent Experience with high volume deployed firmware consumer products
- Experience working with LTSpice
- Diploma in both Electrical and Software Engineering
- Bilingual English and French written and spoken is a nice-to-have
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/firmware-developer-montreal
START DATE: 05/09/2023