EMPLOYER: National Arts Centre
APPLY HERE: http://clients.njoyn.com/CL4/xweb/xweb.asp?clid=74526&page=jobdetails&jobid=J0719-0930&BRID=EX129587&SBDID=21728&LANG=1
You will be accountable for the delivery of a professional and impeccable food and beverage service to the assigned customers. You will also be accountable for assuring the tables are properly set for the service hours.
- High school diploma;
- Smart Serve certificate;
- Two (2) years experience in a similar fine dining position;
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Good working knowledge of P.O.S. system (i.e. Squirrel);
- Knowledge of fine food and wine is important;
- Bilingualism in both official languages (english and french) is mandatory;
- A past record of satisfactory attendance and punctuality is a requirement.*
*Regular attendance at work is an expectation of employment and an essential part of every job.
Who Can Apply
Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Candidates invited to an interview will be responsible for all travel and accommodation expenses. If relocation is required, the successful candidate will be expected to pay for his/her relocation expenses.
As an employer who values diversity in its workforce, we encourage candidates to self-identify as members of the following designated groups: women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation for an interview or written exam, please advise us when initially contacted. The successful candidate will be required to provide a valid Criminal Record Check as a condition of employment
START DATE: 07/29/2019