EMPLOYER: National Arts Centre
APPLY HERE: http://clients.njoyn.com/CL4/xweb/xweb.asp?clid=74526&page=jobdetails&jobid=J0719-1025&BRID=EX129573&SBDID=21728&LANG=1
Our Five Core Values:
Go Above and Beyond
Under the supervision of the Reception Coordinator, the Reception Centre Attendant greets patrons upon their arrival and responds to their inquiries, including requests for information on events and performances taking place at the National Arts Centre. The incumbent is also responsible for answering telephone inquiries, ensuring the well being of patrons and assist them, as required.
Full-time, term position from August 2019 to January 2020
- High School diploma and a minimum of two (2) years of experience working with the public in a service oriented organization;
- Previous experience using a multi-line phone system;
- Excellent initiative and judgment in dealing with the general public in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work within a flexible schedule, when required;
- Experience with Meridian attendant console SL-1 would be an asset;
- Fluently bilingual in both official languages;
- A past record of satisfactory attendance and punctuality is a requirement.*
*Regular attendance at work is an expectation of employment and an essential part of every job.
Who Can Apply
Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Candidates invited to an interview will be responsible for all travel and accommodation expenses. If relocation is required, the successful candidate will be expected to pay for his/her relocation expenses.
As an employer who values diversity in its workforce, we encourage candidates to self-identify as members of the following designated groups: women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation for an interview or written exam, please advise us when initially contacted. The successful candidate will be required to provide a valid Criminal Record Check as a condition of employment
START DATE: 07/29/2019