EMPLOYER: CLV Group
The Cleaner enhances the client experience through dedication and a service oriented approach to cleanliness, ensuring property maintenance standards are performed in a safe manner that achieves the company standards.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Maintaining building grounds and common areas in clean and orderly condition;
- Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming);
- Servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms with required toiletries;
- Adhering to weekly cleaning schedule within surrounding properties;
- Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartments on a periodic basis;
- Performing daily inspections in all common areas;
- Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage;
- Removing snow or debris from walkways and sidewalks;
- Applying snow melting chemicals around property when required;
- Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building�s operating systems;
- Removing any rubbish, dirt and debris from ground and property;
- Landscaping duties as required, and
- Performing other duties as required.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of cleaning experience.
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills are necessary to converse with residents.
- Physically fit to shovel during the winter.
- This position will require own vehicle
- Ability to work weekends is a mandatory requirement.
- Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.