EMPLOYER: R.W. Tomlinson Limited
Tomlinson Environmental Services is looking for a Welder to work at their TWRC facility located on 106 Westhunt Rd, Carp. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the welding of waste containers requiring repairs, maintenance and modifications. This roll does not require welding certification.
Expected hours of work are Monday through Friday 6:30am to 4:30pm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grinding and welding
- Cutting - torch and plasma
- Welding � MIG and stick welding
- Installation of equipment
- Fabricate guards and basic container parts
- Assist with maintenance program
- Support Drivers with minor truck/equipment repairs
- Work in a team environment
- Meet deadlines
- Meet quality standards
- Work safely and promote Safety
- Be ready to work extended hours when required
- 2 or more years of experience in welding/ fabrication
- Able to lift 50 LBS repetitively
- Knowledge of mechanics is an asset This is an hourly paid position which includes health and dental benefits, as well as retirement benefits.
START DATE: 12/16/2019