EMPLOYER: Cash for Trash Canada
Cash for Trash is a growing company looking for G/D Class drivers to operate Flatbed tow trucks. Must have experience operating 2 car carriers (flatbed and stinger - no dollies).
Must be available 7 days a week for 5-6 shifts. Lots of hours available.
As a tow truck operator, you are the face of the company on location and are professional, well-spoken and have a high regard for safety.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Safe operation of the tow truck
- Proper tie-downs and load securement
- Pre and post trip inspections
- Providing excellent customer service on location
- Accurate and efficient communication with dispatch
- Proper recording of cars picked up, VIN numbers etc.
- Must be 25 yrs or older for insurance purposes
- Full G class driver's licence, DZ is preferred
- Clean driver's abstract (max one violation)
- Reliable vehicle transportation - no public transportation available - Stittsville
- Qualified criminal background check
- Familiar with MTO regulations and guidelines, CVOR, pre-trips, and load securement
Cash for Trash offers health, medical and dental benefits after a 6-month probationary period.
We thank all who apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview and driving test. Please have Driver's abstract ready.
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
START DATE: 02/24/2020