EMPLOYER: D&G Landscaping Inc.
D&G Landscaping is a commercial and institutional landscaping and heavy civil construction company based in Greely, Ontario and performing the majority of our work in Ottawa. We are always looking for hard-working individuals to join our team. D&G Landscaping is unionized and as such our employees enjoy union benefits such as health and welfare benefit plan, legal benefit plan, scholarship fund, pension fund, and more.
- Work to complete landscape construction projects outdoors at various sites (commercial, institutional, park and recreation sites, private residences)
- Seasonal, full time work (50 hours/week)
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Skills: Team player, dependability, reliability, handling heavy loads, perform physically demanding work, manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination, bending, crouching, kneeling
- Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety shoes, hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses
- Must provide your own transportation to and from the work site
~$6/hour for vacation pay, pension fund contribution, health and welfare benefits, etc. in ADDITION to your hourly rate.
WE ARE WILLING TO HIRE FULL CREWS!!
How to apply
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: (613) 821-0440
- By Phone: (613) 821-4444 x122 (Jessica)
Please apply by submitting a resume, all applications will be accepted in confidence.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.