EMPLOYER: Labour Smart Canada Ltd.
Our team at Labour Smart Canada Ltd is now recruiting full and part time Skilled/general construction labourers.
Must have valid CERTIFICATION:
- Working at Heights
- 2015 WHMIS Training
- Health and Safety certification
- CSA approved steel toe boots
- Construction vest and hard helmet
What you will bring:
- _ A POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS A MUST_
- Experience in residential building or related construction industry.
- Experience dealing with tools and machinery
- Good organizational skills with the ability to get things done according to timelines.
- Good communication skills Verbal English and French ( French is an asset )
- Good customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to perform physically challenging work.
- Be a team player
- Punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Follow the established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Clean and prepare construction sites for work including, but not limited to; removal of debris and garbage, shovelling, digging, sweeping, snow removal, carrying blocks and beams, driving, traffic control, equipment maintenance
- Ensure construction equipment is cleaned and in good working order.
- Assist in the construction or raising of buildings.
- Load and unload materials and tools.
- Have experience/be comfortable using power tools including,hammers, drills, skill saws, etc.
- Control traffic in or around work zones
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Monday to Friday, Optional to work Saturdays
Full and part time positions
To apply to this position please REPLY to email www.laboursmartcanada.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.50 /hour
START DATE: 03/21/2020