EMPLOYER: Cash for Trash
Cash for Trash is seeking full time, resourceful, reliable individuals to contribute to and work as part
of our team in all areas of the yard as needed including the draining station, non ferrous shop, shred
The ideal candidate will be hard-working, punctual, enjoy working with their hands, have flexible
availability (since we are open 6 days a week) and enjoy working outdoors. Any interest or
knowledge in the automotive or scrap metal industry will be considered an asset.
- ensure scrap metal (rotors, shred, aluminum etc) is dumped in the appropriate area following safety
rules and regulations
- keep the yard clean and organized
- move/sort/grade tires
- help decommission vehicles
- provide exceptional customer service
- weigh, grade and sort scrap metal
- any other general labour tasks as required
There is no public transportation available to our location therefore you must have your own vehicle.
You will be provided with coveralls but you must have your own steel toe boots.
We offer health, medical and dental benefits after a 6 month probationary period.
We thank all those who apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: 3 Months Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
START DATE: 06/05/2020