EMPLOYER: Commissionaires Ottawa
Do you have a background in RETAIL, RESTAURANT, HOSPITALITY, TOURISM, or ENTERTAINMENT? Then, YOU have the skill sets that we are looking for!
These industries are known for having the best workers:
• With strong customer service skills
• Believe in a strong ethic
• Who are dedicated, hard working, committed
• Possess interpersonal skills
• Enjoy working with the public and are driven by helping others
• Thrive on trying new things
• Like meeting new people
• Find value in giving back to the community
Commissionaires has a job for you! At Commissionaires, we are constantly looking for people with these backgrounds and experience as they bring value and quality to our Security Guard positions. As a part of our Security Guard Team, our employees work at the best sites in the Ottawa & Gatineau Regions, providing service and protection to our Clients and the public…while being a true Ambassador of our long standing organization, emulating our esteemed mission and values.
FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE WE ARE HIRING! During these unprecedented and challenging times, Security Guards are needed now more than ever! Commissionaires are committed industry leading professionals who have been steadily providing front line security solutions for Canadians for over 80 years. We are proud to offer leading wages, benefits, free training and uniforms, assistance in obtaining a Guard Licence, offer room for advancement and growth, a matching RRSP plan, to name a few of our employee perks. We have proudly been named as part of Forbes list of Canada’s Best Employers several years consecutively, and we are one of the largest employers of the private sector in the National Capital Region!
• Possess (or be able to obtain) a valid Ontario Security Guard Licence
• Intermediate computer skills
• Fluent in English (bilingual an asset)
• Must be eligible to obtain Secret Security Clearance (in Canada for the last 10 years)
• Agreeable and available to work rotation shifts, days, evenings, overnights and weekends
Are you ready to try something new? Would you like to work with like-minded people such are yourself? Looking for meaningful employment that will use and value your skill sets? If YES, then we would love to hear from you! Send your resume today and if selected, a Recruiter will contact you shortly and offer you an instant telephone interview.
Commissionaires’ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Commissionaires’ Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Commissionaires’ hiring process. We appreciate all who apply, however we will only be contacting candidates of interest.