EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is in search of a Data Scientist who is skilled in test analytics to join our ever-growing team. This position will specialize in non-supervised learning and data discovery.
- 5+ years of experience in building large-scale, high performance, high availability software systems in a Linux environment
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, etc.
- 3+ years of software development using Python
- Practiced in using Pytorch, Pandas, Jupyter and Skikit
- Proficiency with big data technologies, particularly Apache Spark, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, and Hadoop ecosystem
- Exposure to non-supervised learning and data discovery.
- Hands on experience with microservices, container and streaming technologies
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high dimensionality data from varying sources
- Skillful in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches, operations research and optimization algorithms
Nice to Have:
- Passion for answering hard questions with data
- Exposure to machine learning, deep learning and neural networks
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote ID# 7RB0709DAD