EMPLOYER: First Student Canada
Have you considered being a Part-Time Professional School Van Driver?
Apply to join our Ottawa team today!
Free training provided and the job is to start in September.
This will not interfere with any current government subsidy.
We need Part Time School Van Drivers in Lanark/Almonte/Pembroke, Ontario to safely transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it’s the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.
At First Student, our Van Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- $14/HR Starting Wage (14hrs/week)
- No evenings or weekends
- Flexible Hours
- Able to keep van parked at home
- Paid insurance and gas
Major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
- Ensuring students’ safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Attending paid monthly in-service safety training
- Good verbal communication skills
- Full G Class Licence
- 21 years old and older
- Must be able to provide a clean abstract and pass a background check
Our Drivers have flexible hours and time off during school holidays. Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.