DESCRIPTION DE L'EMPLOI:
Full-Time Customer Support Representative (Bilingual)
We’re looking for a person who can think on their feet, figure out solutions to problems, and is always looking for ways to improve on the status quo. As a key member of our Customer Support team, you will manage relationships with our customers and ensure that they're happy with the Solink product.
This is a customer-facing role so we're looking for employees to join our team with exceptional communication skills. You have a strong command of the English and French language both written and verbal.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Provide support and troubleshooting for any issues that customers have, relay to appropriate internal teams as required
- Manage and resolve tickets using email, phone and live chat, through our internal ticketing systems (Zendesk, Jira, Confluence)
- Be solutions-minded and collaborate with internal teams to address obstacles
- Collect, and communicate relevant inputs to all internal stakeholders
- Above all, empathize with the customer, do everything you can to make their experience with Solink exceptional
- You may be required to work evenings and weekends on a rotational basis. (Flexibility to work remotely on the evenings and weekends)
WHAT IS SOLINK?
Solink is a SaaS company with a flagship product under the same name. Solink connects and synchronizes brick-and-mortar business systems like video + POS data, synchronizing data, and providing insight into loss prevention, security, and operations issues. We find new and powerful ways for businesses to get real value from the data and footage created daily by their standard systems.
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in Ottawa and have been named one of the “Four tech companies to watch in 2018” by the Ottawa Business Journal. We’re on a steep growth trajectory, which means lots to do, lots to learn, and lots to experience! Solink thrives because of our team; we know that in our business and in our daily work, people make all the difference. We’re looking for people who are driven by vision and are hungry for each new ‘win’; we value people who can think critically but also celebrate the victories.
WHY WORK AT SOLINK?
Working with us means you’ll be working for one of the greatest companies in Ottawa, and that’s not just our own opinion! We’ve been celebrated as one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Ottawa by the Ottawa Business Journal, and one of Ottawa’s Top Small/Medium Employers by the 2017 BOBS awards. We offer a fully paid benefits program that starts your first day of employment, with an additional $500 spending account for things our benefits don’t cover.
All that, plus we offer…..
- Competitive earnings & equity opportunities
- Money toward your gym membership & full health benefits
- Free onsite parking
- On-site games room and cafeteria
- A casual, friendly team offering a great work environment
- A fantastic office in Kanata North as part of the KRP, giving you access to amazing people, networking, and social events and perks.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Has minimum 1 year of experience in customer or technical support, or help desk
- Proven ability to take complete ownership of problems from identification through to resolution
- Ability to work independently or within a team supporting our customers
- Is very reliable and can work evenings and weekends ( there is an opportunity to work remote)
- Must have good technical analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Zendesk or formal ticketing system is an asset
- Has Top-Notch Communication both written and verbal in English and French( other languages are a bonus)
- Have a friendly attitude where customers can hear your smile through the phone or over chat
What do I need to do to apply?
We know that everyone has different experiences and that’s what makes all of us so unique. Passion is so important to us. We’re looking to build our team of great people and we know that comes in various forms. Solink is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all people who qualify to apply. We will provide accommodation on request through all parts of the selection process.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Cover letters are great, but we see a lot of them so we’re going to spice it up. Since a big part of this role will be helping customers troubleshoot, we’re looking for people with great written and verbal communication skills. In your cover letter, we want you to tackle the following challenge:
Explain step by step how to use a piece of tech that improves your life, and then explain its value.
We do receive a lot of resumes so only those selected for next steps will be contacted, but please apply whenever postings come up that are right for you.
Solink welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
DATE DE DÉBUT:
Faites-nous savoir si ce poste vous intéresse. Remplissez ce court formulaire et nous vous contacterons rapidement.