EMPLOYEUR: D&G Landscaping Inc.
DESCRIPTION DE L'EMPLOI:
D&G Landscaping is a commercial and institutional landscaping and heavy civil construction company based in Greely, Ontario and performing the majority of our work in Ottawa. We are always looking for hard-working individuals to join our team.
Our shop has expanded, and we are looking for an Apprentice Mechanic to inspect, diagnose, repair and service mechanical, electrical and electronic systems and components of heavy equipment dump trucks and light duty trucks in Greely, ON.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with Fleet Manager
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Test and adjust units to specifications for proper performance
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic, electrical, electronic systems and emission relate components
- Maintain good relationships with co-workers
- Maintain shop cleanliness as a team
- 1st or 2nd year apprentice (or willing to enrol with Trades School)
- Experience with routine / preventative maintenance operations
- A valid G license is an asset
- Own Tools Required
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 10AM to 7PM
- May be required to stand or crouch for extended periods of time
- May be required to lift up to 60 lbs
How to apply
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: (613) 821-0440
- By Phone: (613) 821-4444 x122 (Jessica)
Please apply by submitting a resume, all applications will be accepted in confidence.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DATE DE DÉBUT:
Faites-nous savoir si ce poste vous intéresse. Remplissez ce court formulaire et nous vous contacterons rapidement.