EMPLOYEUR: Commissionaires Ottawa
DESCRIPTION DE L'EMPLOI:
At Commissionaires, we are always looking for committed workers who possess great customer service skills. We are industry leading professionals in providing front line security solutions to our Clients for over 80 years, offering peace of mind and protection to what matters most to them. More than meeting expectations, exceeding our customers expectations is always what we strive for, therefore, our Security Guards having outstanding customer service skills is very important to us. Commissionaires offer leading wages, benefits, free training and uniforms, room for advancement and growth, a matching RRSP plan, to name a few of our employee perks. We have proudly been named as part of Forbes list of Canada’s Best Employers several years consecutively, and we are one of the largest employers of the private sector in the National Capital Region! If you’re the kind of person that feels a strong sense of duty, coupled with strong customer service skills, this may be an opportunity for a new and exciting change of career path for you! We offer some of the most esteemed Client sites to work in the Ottawa/Gatineau regions.
Some include: • Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
• Department of National Defence (DND)
• City Of Ottawa
• Communication Security Establishment Canada (CSEC)
• Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
• Prime Ministers Office/Privy Council Office (PMO/PCO)
• Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
DON’T WAIT! Send your resume to today! All candidates of interest will be contacted within 3 business days and granted an instant telephone interview by one of our Recruiters! Candidates
• Possess (or be able to obtain) a valid Ontario Security Guard Licence
• Intermediate computer skills
• Fluent in English (bilingual an asset)
• Must be eligible to obtain Secret Security Clearance (in Canada for the last 10 years)
• Agreeable and available to work rotation shifts, days, evenings, overnights and weekends
Commissionaires’ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Commissionaires’ Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Commissionaires’ hiring process. We appreciate all who apply, however we will only be contacting candidates of interest.
DATE DE DÉBUT: 04/03/2020
Faites-nous savoir si ce poste vous intéresse. Remplissez ce court formulaire et nous vous contacterons rapidement.