DESCRIPTION DE L'EMPLOI:
assistant store manager - Gatineau, QC(
Starbucks-Assistant Store Manager
Become the leaders of tomorrow! #tobeapartner
Starbucks has a reputation for creating extraordinary people who contribute to the success of the company by serving the interests of partners (employees), customers and communities around the world. As a Starbucks leader, you are driven by a deep sense of responsibility. You are ambitious - never a mere spectator. You take steps to make positive changes in everyday life and inspire others to do the same.
This position will allow you to gain practical experience and increase your supervisory experience, develop your coaching skills and your passion for coffee and tea while sharpening your business acumen, to help you better understand how consists of managing a store. You'll learn how to grow a multi-million dollar company, build great teams, nurture them, and build a meeting place that cares for customers in their community. These fundamentals will drive the success of partners who want a career in store management.
Through online learning, classroom training and hands-on coaching, you will learn how to:
- Contribute to the growth of a multi-million dollar business: Generate sales by leveraging your business acumen, efficiency, and problem-solving skills.
- Support talent and manage a team: Mobilize the heart and mind of your team members and develop the skills of its members so that they can achieve the best of themselves, as individuals and as team in full swing.
- Inspire Others: Become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to achieving results with the help of your team.
We would like to meet candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Two years of experience in managing a retail or customer service team
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurship and experience in a sales-driven environment
- At a minimum, a high school diploma or a general education assessment (GED)
- Proof of identity and eligibility for employment in Canada
- Be willing to work full-time (the job requires more than 40 hours of work regularly) on a flexible schedule, including early morning, evening, weekend, night and holidays.
We look forward to providing you with the opportunity to grow, build strong relationships and make a difference in a company where people and quality are at the heart of everything.
At Starbucks you will always go further. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
DATE DE DÉBUT: 21/05/2020
Faites-nous savoir si ce poste vous intéresse. Remplissez ce court formulaire et nous vous contacterons rapidement.