EMPLOYER: Gincor Werx
Looking to kick start your career? Join our Team!
Gincor Werx is looking for someone with amazing organization skills and dump truck/snow and ice equipment parts knowledge. In this multi-disciplinary position, you will be in charge of ensuring customers get the best service possible in regards to parts knowledge, maintaining administration paperwork and the ability to check in trucks when needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responding to customer inquiries in regards to parts
- Sell parts to customers over the phone or in person
- Support and maintain paperwork involved with selling parts, shipping and receiving
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Assisting with duties pertaining to job costing
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Invoicing, tracking and following up on payments
- Uploading photographs
- Completing truck check-ins
- Other duties, as assigned
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Good attitude with a willingness and ability to learn new things
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding and appreciation of deadlines and commitment to schedules.
- Bibeau product line knowledge, Viking Cives product line knowledge, general dump truck/body knowledge
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Administrative certification an asset
- High level of expertise in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook and QuickBooks
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage a fair amount of work load with little direction or supervision with frequent interruptions.
GINCOR Werx welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Salary: Dependent of level of experience
Benefits: After completion of 90 days probation employees are enrolled in our benefits program which include extended health care benefits, vision, safety boot allowance etc.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
START DATE: 06/04/2020
Faites-nous savoir si ce poste vous intéresse. Remplissez ce court formulaire et nous vous contacterons rapidement.