EMPLOYER: National Arts Centre / Centre national des Arts
APPLY HERE: http://clients.njoyn.com/CL4/xweb/xweb.asp?clid=74526&page=jobdetails&jobid=J0719-0948&BRID=EX129625&SBDID=21728&LANG=1
The Parking Attendant is required to ensure a safe, proper and orderly flow of traffic in and out of the parking areas of the National Arts Centre. The incumbent is also required to execute monetary transactions for vehicles exiting the parking garage, the inspection of the parking premises and the reporting of all abnormalities and irregularities to management. They will be occasionally assigned to the sell prepaid parking vouchers in the foyer. The incumbent also provides information and service to NAC patrons upon their request.
- Successfully completed a High School diploma;
- Minimum of one (1) year of related Customer service experience;
- Ability to execute monetary transactions using a POS;
- Basic accounting skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility and tact;
- Bilingual in both official languages (English/French) is mandatory;
- A past record of satisfactory attendance and punctuality is a requirement*.
* Regular attendance at work is an expectation of employment and an essential part of every job.
Who Can Apply
Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Candidates invited to an interview will be responsible for all travel and accommodation expenses. If relocation is required, the successful candidate will be expected to pay for his/her relocation expenses.
As an employer who values diversity in its workforce, we encourage candidates to self-identify as members of the following designated groups: women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation for an interview or written exam, please advise us when initially contacted.
The successful candidate will be required to provide a valid Criminal Record Check as a condition of employment.
START DATE: 07/29/2019