EMPLOYER: Payment Source
The Bilingual Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for duties relating to the reconciliation of the Invoice Registers, coordinating customer and invoicing information including the support of our merchant onboarding process, and communicating with customers on invoicing and collection matters. Other duties will include providing assistance during the annual audit, and others to be assigned as necessary.
- Generate the Invoice Register reports (Daily/Bi-weekly/Weekly).
- Maintain and balance the Invoice Registers.
- Prepare the bank files for uploading.
- Maintain customer account information
- Reconciliation of eCash customers and processing eCash deposits.
- Prepare Bank Deposits.
- Collecting and processing NSFs.
- Communicating with Customers on collection efforts.
- Tracking customers with credit terms.
- Support the Merchant Onboarding process for new merchants.
- Reconciliation of the Petty Cash and the Company GPR for the Ottawa office.
- Assist with the filing and support functions by other members of the finance team as required.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be bilingual (English and French).
- Completed College Diploma in Accounting/Finance would be an asset or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with customer service and accounts receivable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in accounting an asset.
- Excellent computer skills.
- General understanding of computerized accounting systems (ACCPAC) preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Quick-books and Excel.
To be considered for this dynamic opportunity, please submit your resume and related information to email@example.com
START DATE: 08/19/2019