EMPLOYER: Myers Kanata Hyundai
ACCOUNTING & LICENSING CLERK
Myers Kanata Hyundai requires an energetic individual to join our team. This is an exciting career opportunity for a person experienced in automotive accounting. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The responsibilities are as follows:
• Answering all incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate department.
• Stocking vehicles into inventory
• Licensing, closing deals
• Maintaining all demo and used car records
• Maintain vendor accounts
• Posting gas receipts
• Helping out with any month-end duties (i.e. warranty, and insurance/loyalty submissions)
• Other responsibilities if needed to assist the Controller
Applicants must have:
• Experience working within an office with accounting functions.
• Excellent organization and keen attention to detail, and good communication skills.
• Must be able to maintain strict deadlines
• Have the motivation and drive to work independently with little supervision.
• Have demonstrated reliability in attendance.
• Administrative dealership experience is considered an asset.
• Reynolds & Reynolds experience is considered an asset. Interested and qualified candidates, please email resume to: Irini Narooz – Controller – at firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: 11/04/2019