EMPLOYER: Epiphan Video
Epiphan Video (www.epiphan.com) is a small, nimble company creating AV products for video capture and streaming. We provide the opportunity to develop leading edge technology in an entrepreneurial work environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. It’s a fun and interesting place to work with lots of projects and plenty to learn.
Based in our Kanata office, we are looking for a Logistics Specialist with shipping and receiving experience. A team player, you must be able to work independently and accurately juggling multiple requirements, proactively solve problems and, ship against tight-deadlines.
- Preparing product shipments (retail and shipping packaging)
- Shipping orders using FedEx, UPS and other couriers
- Providing correct paperwork (certificates of origin, compliance, etc.)
- Reviewing stock levels at each warehouse for adequacy (and restocking when appropriate) and also ensuring quantities agree with the IT system
- Monitoring clearance delays and working with customs brokers to clear imports
- Resolving shipping issues (contacting customers, warehouse providers, etc.)
- Matching packing slips with invoices
- Reviewing courier invoices for accuracy
- Receiving shipments through IT system
- Performing light assembly work
- Counting stock and reconciling discrepancies
- Assist with other administrative tasks such as answering reception phone calls, entering customer orders, etc.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Experience & qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year of shipping & receiving related experience
- A diligent and helpful team player with good customer facing experience
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to move packages up to 50 lbs, in a safe manner
- Living in the Ottawa area, you must have government authorization to live & work in Canada
START DATE: 01/02/2020