EMPLOYER: Top Marks
Top Marks is among the largest school uniform suppliers in the country. We have built strong relationships with our customers and have a reputation for providing top quality garments and excellent customer service.
We are currently looking to hire a team leader to oversee and manage our Ottawa customer service team. Our customer service personnel are responsible for fitting students and assisting customers in placing their orders. Fittings take place at each school, all of which are located in the Ottawa/Orleans/Gatineau area. Fitting season typically runs from mid-April through mid-June, and from mid-August through mid-September. Outside of these months, work schedules will be limited.
- 1) Hiring and scheduling seasonal employees to attend fitting sessions;
2) Managing fitting sessions held at each school, including coordinating to have samples and supplies delivered;
3) Liaison between school administration and head office;
4) Attending customer service dates and any other times we are required at the school
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- * Fully bilingual;
- * Possess a driver’s license and method of transportation;
- * Previous experience in a retail environment (considered an asset);
- * Previous experience managing a small team of employees (considered an asset);
- * Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure;
- * Flexible work schedule (evening work required)
- * Willingness to work overtime during the peak season
If you meet the criteria above and are interest in applying for the position, please include your cover letter and CV with your response.
START DATE: 03/01/2020